Helpfull tips for a buyer during garage sale season.
1. Before you begin, make a list of items that you are searching for. This will help you stick to a budget and avoid those impulse buys. Which you than need to turn around and sell at your garage sale.
3. Make sure you have cash available. Stop by the bank the day before so you are ready to start early.
4.Set out with a budget. Once the money is gone than you are done buying.
5. When making a purchase ask yourself do I have a current place or need for the item. If you don't you may want to pass on making the purchase.
6. Try bargaing down. It never hurts to ask if someone will take a lower price for the item. The worse they will say is no. Especially at the end of the garage sale people are ready to unload their stuff.
7. Start early, "The early bird catches the worm."